More than 20 years of internet satellite experience
GlobalTT is an European company headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, that provides simple and complex internet satellite solutions all over the world, mainly in Africa.
GlobalTT was founded in 1994 developing new solutions and on-site work ever since to provide the finest and secure service to their clients. As a private satellite earth station,
GlobalTT operate 100% of operation/control is on a same site (antennas, fiber links, broadband platform, security, support team, NOC, sales team, logistics, software & hardware developers, quality control, 24/7 monitoring, management, stock, etc…).
Developing exclusive added-values and options you won't find anywhere else! As an operator, GlobalTT use and manage the brandwith of 10 satellites to cover clients areas on Ku-band/C-band over Africa, Ku-band over Middle-East and Ka-band over Europe.
Why GlobalTT teleport & Satellite
- 30 years on the African market
- GlobalTT operate and offer all technologies(C, Ku, Ka)
- Very high service stability and reliability
- Delivery all over Africa- DoorToDoor
- (for specific countries)
- Technical partners and resellers all over Africa
- Fast delivery - all from stock – all tested and fully configured
- Support 24/7
- Monitoring, graph, alerts, info/EventLogs, Security FW, etc…
- Unique development& added value and unique specific services
- Service for Enterprises, NGOs, Embassies
Description of our Satellite internet Teleport operation site
- Located in the Einstein Scientific Parc of Louvain-La-Neuve very close to Brussels
- More than 1,000 sqm² of offices, laboratories and operation center
- One hectare of land/plot, where the antennas are installed an operating
- 8 main transmitting antennas for our operations (11m, 9m, 6.3m, 4.3m, 3.8m etc.):
- C-Band and Ku-Band
- More than 25 antennas for tests and redundancy (2.4m, 1.8m) in C-Band and Ku-Band
- Redundancy/Back-up on all equipment
- Maintenance : less than 4 hours of reaction 24/7 on all the teleport critical equipment
- All equipment are under monitoring and alarm 24/7 and self-auto-maintenance
- Energy resources (4 hours autonomy UPS) and main energy feed coming from a high power redundant loop
- Security (guards, alarm, webcam, weather prediction and monitoring systems)
- Tracking systems on the antennas (Satellite monitoring)
- Antenna de-icing (down to – 25° C)
- Active maintenance of the whole site with high prevention on a daily basis
- Connection to redundancy BackBone Fibers : 1.2 Gbps per fiber Loop and excellent peering agreement
This type of configuration and organisation gives us the unique advantage of being able to manage all our operations very rapidly, efficiently and precisely.
Therefore, it enables us to offer a high quality service, fast reaction, a good flexibility, and specific solution when necessary to all our corporate clients.