60cm and 90 cm Marine stabilized communications antenna systemFeaturing a compact size and lightweight design, the v60 is a 60cm Ku-band maritime VSAT antenna and v90 is the same but a bigegr for a higher capacity. This system is ideal for vessels with space constraints.
With its 3-axis stabilization platform, the they offer superior tracking performance and can be configured for broadband, SCPC or hybrid satellite networks
The v60 & v90 incorporates Intellian's patented Global PLL LNBs supporting an unlimited number of LO frequencies, both cross-pol and co-pol feeds and offers BUC options from 4W to 16W. This is an ideal system for vessels that require a small mounting footprint, as well as simple installation, ease of operation and reliable remote maintenance accessibility.
The v60G & v90 supplies BUC power using the TX signal cable directly from the ACU, reducing the number of antenna cables to run, while maintaining superior signal linearity and avoiding common problems associated with signal stacking into one cable.
The v60 & v90 can be configured for SCPC, TDMA or hybrid broadband satellite networks. It is suitable for high-speed Internet, weather & chart updates, email, file and image transfer, video conference, VoIP, VPNs and database backup.
- Ku-band PLL LNB
- 4 watt or 8 watt even 16 watt high power BUC for high capacity uplink (1 Mbps uplink) to our teleport (Ku)
- Up to 10watt in C-band and uplink at 4 Mbps on our satellite back to our teleport in Brussels
- Remote Management using Aptus Web. Wi-Fi enabled ACU for local control using Aptus Mobile or PC
- Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability without input from a ships compass
- Dual VSAT Mediator integrates two VSAT antennas to combat on board blockage zones
- Shorten installation time and reduce maintenance visits with automated diagnostics
- Platform system architecture works with our leading Ku-band iFast service over all Africa
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world