- check your station’s broadband traffic
- see the Internet protocols used
- see the quota remaining on your Quota account
- buy a refill or renew the subscription of your V-Sat
- get a summary status of your SkyOne-IP / iFast station(s)
- manage your consumption
- and much more…
- Dual(2x) speed off-peak time
- Your local off-peak time
- You get twice(2x) the receive speed automatically
- Working daily and the full WE Saturday and Sunday
- This feature is unique and the speed is changed and adapted for offering twice the receive speed daily , all manage by our server
- This feature and added value is unique
- trace your IP traffic;
- check your satellite Internet speeds
- consult the V-Sat online technical solution / troubleshooting list
- remotely do a level measurement (eB/No) of your V-Sat antenna
- download free helpful softwares that have all been tested and validated by GlobalTT:
removes the little spy and dangerous programs
- Disk and register cleaner and repairer
allows you to see the applications opened on the computer and what they are using
- Disk defragmenter system
- Get graphs with your bandwidth, the protocols opened and the number of used Gbytes per application.
- Monitor all IP traffic
- Track all IP traffic
With a webinterface hosted by the GlobalTT server, you appear as a satellite operator and manage your clients’ broadband and Internet consumption.
- Reseller will control remotely the GlobalTT ground station
- Free access to the service
- No investment
- The full platform is now available and working for you under YOUR name
- Plug and Play modems: fully configured, no loading needed
- Prepaid subscription management
- Monitoring tool management
- Debugging tool management
- All names, logo will be under the label, the color of the reseller who’s the “S.V.N.O.®”
- Self V-Sat alignment
- Find easily the best levels (Eb/No)
- Receive automatically a written confirmation (e-mail) from our Teleport server for the type approval-commissioning/activation of your V-Sat station
- Service operational 24/7 (anytime, any day, no appointments, no phone calls, no e-mails, no relation with a NOC)
Access the service even from the remote V-Sat you need to activate.
- Only towards 3 different higher subscriptions then yours ;
- Tests are available once every 6 month but condition falls if you upgrade your satellite Internet subscription inbetween ;
- Tests take place three days in row ;
- All tests start at the same time each day and for 6 hours each;
- Tests are not available for expired service/subscriptions.
- Longer subscriptions tests (3, 4 or 5 days).
- For one subscription.
- For multiple subscriptions behind a Vsat (up to 8 sub-Vsat).
- Enables many different LAN links with separate IP and rules.
The Cisco IP V-Sat Module solution as a back-up/disaster recovery connectivity available on V-Sat, with near-instantaneous switchover time.
- Reliable regular Internet leased or shared access
We allow modem swaps so that:
- You are back online as soon as possible;
- You continue with the same broadband subscription, with the same end dates, etc.
- 24hrs initial access then by 6 hours blocks
- Stop anytime
- Pay only what you use
- Available only on our iFast African Ku network
Our Access list option is the solution !
- Option giving a limited access
- Choose and reduce the usage of the Internet access to:
- Some specific "ports"
- Some specific "days"
- Some specific "hours"
- Access only to (as an example):
- specific IP address and specific websites
Dedicated access service, connect to the GlobalTT HotSpot Captive Portal (Long or Medium Range) to offer rural wireless broadband.
- 600m Range ( Line Of Site) / 1.2km with repeater
- Prepaid Internet Access
- Same Pin Code / Scratch Card / Voucher for travellers
- Secure access
- Roaming available between V-Sat HotSpot sites
- 20km Range ( Line Of Site)
- Frequencies ( 2.4 , 3.6Ghz, 4.9Ghz, 5.8Ghz, ... )
- Bandwidth Management
- 54Mbps aggregate
- CPE required (Client equipment)
- Prepaid Voucher-card / Code
- A point to point communication.
- The communication is encrypted when it passes through the Internet
- GlobaltTT provides you totalsecurity with special rules for your VPN only
Nobody else except you can access into your VPN !
=> It’s totally secured
- The Public IP option replaces the Private IP address
- The first 4 Public IP addresses are static, so only 1 is available for your LAN
- Possible 4 extra Public IP addresses available (only with GlobalTT's agreement)
- Intended for a group of V-Sat in a company on the same footprint.
- It guarantees a very high quality of service for this group.
- Satellite access connection available just in case the other existing Internet solution fails.
- 3 different speeds available (1Mbps, 2Mbps or 3Mbps).
Increase your speed , do an upgrade on your existing subscription for a couple of days only
Get the extra capacity on-demand when necessary
No longer pay a full subscription, 100% of the time
In case you do not need the upgrade anymore we refund you.
This feature is unique and manage from our subscriber web interface
Accessible from any internet connection and from your iFast vsat as well