As an iFast customer, you have access to a private webpage called Global Interface (GI).Plus d'infos
This completely free service, enables you to:
- check your station’s broadband traffic
- see the Internet protocols used
- see the quota remaining on your Quota account
- buy a refill or renew the subscription of your V-Sat
- get a summary status of your SkyOne-IP / iFast station(s)
- manage your consumption
- and much more…
With GlobalTT's Global Interface (subscriber web page) you can :Plus d'infos
- trace your IP traffic;
- check your satellite Internet speeds
- consult the V-Sat online technical solution / troubleshooting list
- remotely do a level measurement (eB/No) of your V-Sat antenna
- download free helpful softwares that have all been tested and validated by GlobalTT:
removes the little spy and dangerous programs
- Disk and register cleaner and repairer
allows you to see the applications opened on the computer and what they are using
- Disk defragmenter system
Check your detailed connection usage with our Web InterfacePlus d'infos
Monitor easily your satellite Internet connection on our Global Interface (subscriber web page):
- Get graphs with your bandwidth, the protocols opened and the number of used Gbytes per application.
- Monitor all IP traffic
- Track all IP traffic
Satellite Virtual Network Operator
Become a resellerPlus d'infos
The Satellite Virtual Network Operator is a GlobalTT.com service for active resellers (only).
With a webinterface hosted by the GlobalTT server, you appear as a satellite operator and manage your clients’ broadband and Internet consumption.
- Reseller will control remotely the GlobalTT ground station
- Free access to the service
- No investment
- The full platform is now available and working for you under YOUR name
- Plug and Play modems: fully configured, no loading needed
- Prepaid subscription management
- Monitoring tool management
- Debugging tool management
- All names, logo will be under the label, the color of the reseller who’s the “S.V.N.O.®”
Activate your VSat 24/24hPlus d'infos
Activate your V-Sat when YOU want to ! No appointment required to activate a SkyOne-IP / iFast station
- Self V-Sat alignment
- Find easily the best levels (Eb/No)
- Receive automatically a written confirmation (e-mail) from our Teleport server for the type approval-commissioning/activation of your V-Sat station
- Service operational 24/7 (anytime, any day, no appointments, no phone calls, no e-mails, no relation with a NOC)
Access the service even from the remote V-Sat you need to activate.
Free tests to upgrade
Your broadband use has changed and you require a subscription upgrade ? We give you the possibility to do 3 free subscription tests.
- Only towards 3 different higher subscriptions then yours ;
- Tests are available once every 6 month but condition falls if you upgrade your satellite Internet subscription inbetween ;
- Tests take place three days in row ;
- All tests start at the same time each day and for 6 hours each;
- Tests are not available for expired service/subscriptions.
Subscription test for several days
- Longer subscriptions tests (3, 4 or 5 days).
- For one subscription.
Isolate your LANsPlus d'infos
Online paymentsPlus d'infos
Credit card and Paypal payments will soon be available for any transactions like equipment or service purchase
Back up unit concept
very fast connection switchoverPlus d'infos
The Cisco® IP V-Sat Module + GlobalTT combination provides a complete hardware and broadband connectivity solution. The solution is composed of a Cisco satellite network module hardware component that is integrated with a Cisco router and a network service subscription offered by GlobalTT.
The Cisco IP V-Sat Module solution as a back-up/disaster recovery connectivity available on V-Sat, with near-instantaneous switchover time.
- Reliable regular Internet leased or shared access
Swap your broken modem with another one from stockPlus d'infos
One of your modems has been struck by lightning and you have another modem in stock/not used?
We allow modem swaps so that:
- You are back online as soon as possible;
- You continue with the same broadband subscription, with the same end dates, etc.
For stations that don't need 24/7/365 connectivityPlus d'infos
- 24hrs initial access then by 6 hours blocks
- Stop anytime
- Pay only what you use
- Available only on our iFast African Ku network